My Blog List

A tale begins wit a lot of smile,love,cry,sad

A tale begins wit a lot of smile,love,cry,sad

Saturday, June 18, 2011

17/06/2011 Days & Nights...

I put this as title cz i think it is a memory for me.... i dunno the others got or not?? but i can sure that the blue house can't sleep... even when they sleep they will keep on laughing jz like me... cz my green house marching win the 1st... OMG!! me n the ketua can't believe it at all... walau... hahaha.... the time moving even faster and faster... so fast alr june... i still can remember on the first day i reached sch... on the chinese new year... on march..... on my birthday... when i sick... sukan day coming.... practice.... sukan day ad... on the sukan day... PNP jz as usual... but 11 go bck... when reached shop, everyting jz as usual... help lo... after tat 1 o'clock.... reach sch... draw face... kawat practice awhile... kawat competition starts.... 2.45pm olahraga starts... 4 sumthing... pom pom competition starts... 5sumthing 4 x 100 for division c and the last... 4 x 400 meter... i am the last person... at the first round, i'm on the third or second.. (i dunno)... then i cut until the last round.... everybody very penat ad... including me... some fall down... whe i reached the finish line... i suddenly fall down.... den i can't breath that time.... i cry out.... my tears fall down... this is the first year in form 3 my tears fall out on sukan day lagi... hahaha~ then giving price time... kawat, pom pom, and olahragawati.... hahaha~ now my trophy now is with teacher... onday i'm going to take....very happy now...hurray!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment