My Blog List

A tale begins wit a lot of smile,love,cry,sad

A tale begins wit a lot of smile,love,cry,sad

Saturday, April 2, 2011

About these fews day in a week.......

On the 27th of march, me , mom,dad n bro went to grandma house there preparing to goin to bukit jelutong there for 'sau mu'...... After tat all the thing is jz as usual..... go to sch, shop, tuition n home.... After that, my family had jz listen a scary report of my uncle call ah ho uncle... he is my grandfather's brother stepson.... i heard tat he kena a virus dunno call wad... serious than H1N1.... so kesian... everyone said tat he sure die one........... i dunno wad to do summore..... tmr goin to muar 'sau mu' again but 'sau mu' is sau mu but is not the same place tat i had went on 27th of march..... i guess tat there will be a lot of ppl tmr.........

No comments:

Post a Comment