My Blog List

A tale begins wit a lot of smile,love,cry,sad

A tale begins wit a lot of smile,love,cry,sad

Monday, December 21, 2009

wat a happy n lucky day...^^


Today, is my daddy birthday n my cousin birthday~ on the morning, i send a picture to daddy n go to school for a while, then on11.00am i come back home then i help my mom to pack something. After that, we bring my sister to work then go n buy something to use for the tang yuan.... On 10.15pm from china uncle come n see us then we go to my shop behind that house.... then we come back n go n buy McDonald to eat....... on1.00am my daddy give me a new hand phone is nokie iphone 3g i'm very happy because i have a lucky n happy day... i wish my daddy will happy always....^^ is time to sleep^^ swt dreams~><

No comments:

Post a Comment